Stoney ginger beer is a ginger soft drink that is sold in most countries in Africa. It is sold in brown bottles or cans and is made and distributed by the Coca-Cola company. Some women on social media actually believe that a mixture of Stoney ginger and Black Halls Menthol will actually tighten the vagina.
Benefits Of Stoney And Black Halls For Women Sexually
The title of this article reads, “The Benefits of Stoney and Black Hall,” but be rest assured that this brewery mixture doesn’t have any sexual benefits for women. The combination of black halls and stoney is thought to promote vaginal flora and keep yeast infections at bay.
First off, you shouldn’t drink anything that isn’t recommended by a medical professional or healthcare provider. This mixture doesn’t improve your reproductive health as a woman. We have seen articles and products about the tightening of the female genital area. You should understand that these articles, products, and drinks about vaginal tightening don’t work.
Can You Actually Tighten The vagina?
One might actually be putting themselves at risk by believing that they can actually make the vagina tight. The female genital is naturally elastic, making it almost impossible to have a loose vagina. Your vagina can become slightly looser with age or childbirth, but won’t necessarily be “loose.”
Vagina tightening products are actually not effective as they don’t tighten them; rather, some of these products and methods make the vagina dry. A dry genital is actually different from being tight, but most people don’t get this. Vaginal tissue is naturally moist. Fluid from the cervix and secretions from the Bartholin glands (two pea-sized glands at the entrance to the vagina) help keep the vagina lubricated. During arousal, the Bartholin glands secrete extra fluid to reduce friction. Vagina tightening products make the Bartholin gland less secretive and can cause painful and less enjoyable intercourse for couples.
Women who engage in lovemaking frequently with multiple men usually suffer from loose genital passages. Women who have given birth to a child also suffer from loose uterine muscles. After all, your vaginal muscles stretch in order to let your baby pass through the birth canal and out of your vagina’s entrance. Another cause of loose genital passage in women is growth.Estrogen levels will begin to drop as you enter the perimenopausal stage. In old age, blood flow to the genital passage is reduced considerably. Women with loose genital passages cannot provide sufficient friction for the male organ during mating. It causes displeasure to both partners. It reduces interest in lovemaking.
Side Effects of Using Stoney and Black Halls
- It can cause vaginal dryness. There is a major difference between a tight vagina and a dry one. This is where most people are mistaken. This brew combo basically gets rid of vaginal fluids, making it dry. It can cause discomfort and painful intercourse.
- It can actually cause vaginal yeast infection, or candidiasis, and a toilet infection called medically bacterial vaginosis.
- The vaginal pH should be slightly acidic. Drinking Stoney and Black Halls mixture will alter the pH.
- It causes burns, irritation, and itching.
- Vaginal infection leading to “rotten fish” odour like trichomoniasis
- Do Pushups Build Biceps - January 30, 2023
- Can Back Squats Reduce Belly Fat - January 28, 2023
- Can Ramen Noodles Cause Weight Gain - December 20, 2022